MAL CENTRAL Limousine offers luxury, reliable and sophisticated limousine at a competitive rate. We are offering the following services in the best possible time to our client.
1. Sightseeing Tours
2. Chauffeur Airport Transfer Service
3. Daily/ Hourly Chauffeur Limousine Service
4. Domestic Chauffeur Service
5. Bridal/ Wedding Chauffeur Limousine Service
All our fleets are well-equipped with modern comfort amenities such as FREE WiFi and in-vechicle infotainment. We carry well-maintained vehicles, both sedan and MPV range, to suit your choice. Along with these services, we provide you personalised services and professional experience drivers who will take care of you while travelling. We always strive to provide our clients safe, reliable and comfortable travel servives. All our services are available at competitive rates.
Contact us at +6018 318 2233/ +6018 328 2233 or email to us for further enquiries.
MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Due to the highly regulated Malaysian laws governing driving and working hours within the passenger transport Industry,
which we respect as a professional Malaysian Transport Company,
we ask clients to understand our Terms and Conditions listed below which may at times seem rather stringent,
but which are ultimately designed to guarantee a maximum amount of security for the traveling public.
1. Full payment is required at the time of booking. MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD will produce a booking reference number upon payment.
Such payment is strictly non-refundable except in circumstances where MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD, due to causes beyond its control,
cancels or, at its absolute discretion, agrees to cancel the booking.
The agreed price is the amount agreed between MAL CENTRAL LIMO hire and you the customer,
based on, and is limited to the instructions given as set out in the Requirements area overleaf.
Changes following on from this booking that you may want/like to make will be subject to our ability to accommodate those changes and may be subject to further cost(s).
2. All fares that appear on the MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD website, and prices quoted via email,
fax or telephone by an MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD representative or employee, are subject to change without notice until full payment is made.
3. The price paid by an MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD client when booking an airport transfer is subject to change without notice.
If there are any fare changes necessary after the booking has been made,
MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD will produce written confirmation of any theses changes either by email or fax.
4. The airport transfer booking is not fully confirmed until reception by the client by email or fax of the aforementioned “written confirmation”.
If the client does not receive written confirmation by email or fax following the payment then the transfer booking is considered invalid.
This may occur due to an online technical fault, due to misinformation given by the client, or due to various related credit card problems ex.
stolen card; invalid funds etc. (currently not applicable)
5. Airport transfers are scheduled only when we have a fully paid reservation, and when full confirmation by email or fax for the airport transfer booking has been received both by MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD and the client(s).
6. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person purchasing the booking shall be deemed to do so on the basis that he/she acts as an agent for both or all members of the party and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
7. The destination and pick-up addresses on your ticket are the address to which you will be delivered and picked up. Should you wish to change these or any other details, this must be done in writing by either email or fax directly with MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD prior to the date of travel.
• Full payment is required at the time of the booking.
• Ticket will be produced by the drivers during pick-up (Inbound ticket – to KLIA).
• For all Outbound Ticket (From KLIA) can be collected at the MAL CENTRAL LIMO counters KLIA upon showing clients reference number of booking
1. Customers are entitled to cancel their airport transfer booking at any time by email or fax. They will then receive notification from MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD via fax or email validating the cancellation. The airport transfer cancellation is not valid until the notification has been sent. In the event of a cancellation by the customer, MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD, at its absolute discretion, may refund the monies taken subject to a deduction of bank, and administrative charges. The official MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD Cancellation Policy is as follows:
1. Cancellations must be informed of a minimum of 24 hours prior to the time of booking by telephone +6018 318 2233/ +6018 328 2233
2. Cancellations not informed up 48 hours prior to the time of booking cancellation charge incurred, 100% of quoted price for provision of service
3. Cancellations informed less than 7 days prior to the time booking, 50% cancelled charge incurred
4. Cancellations informed 7 days prior to the time of booking cancellation charge incurred, 25% of quoted price for provision of service
1. MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD do not take any responsibility for the incorrect calculation of the journey made any customer in the case of any delays in boarding a plain or a train. Before you make your reservation we advise you to read the Journey Reference (refer below) section. The driver, ordered by MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD to provide the service, is fully liable for being on time. In case of any litigation about time, punctuality or quality of the service the driver is taking all legal consequences.
2. Any complaints or comments on our services you can advise MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD by using the Contact section on the website or by calling us.
3. All lost property found in the cars providing services for us will be passed on to the MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD and may be recovered from there.
Going To Airport
To avoid any delays we advice you to calculate the real time of the journey. You should remember to be at the airport at least 3 hours for international flight and 2 ½ hours for domestic flight before your time of boarding.
Picking up From the Airport Making your reservation for picking you up the airport you should consider the time you need for picking up your luggage and coming out of the airport.
The fist 30 minutes from the time you made your reservation for is free of charge. After that time the driver will charge you waiting charges.
Call Center: +6018 318 2233/ +6018 328 2233
All luggage must be clearly labeled with the owners name and destination address. Customers are limited to two items of luggage (one usual holiday luggage bag and small hand luggage bag), and a ski or snowboard bag. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking.
MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD will endeavor to honor special requirement requests but are not contractually obliged to do so.
If you have any service issues, you should direct them to us via post to MAL CENTRAL TRAVEL SDN BHD, No. 122A, Jalan Cerdas, Taman Connaught, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia will endeavor to resolve all service issues within 28 days of notification.
Grace Period :
MAL CENTRAL LIMO hire always strives to be at all pickup point(s) in advance of the time(s) agreed. However, there may be causes that may from time to time occasionally prevent us from meeting these aims such as inclement weather; road traffic accidents; road resurfacing and suchlike events beyond our control. Reasonably therefore we need to have under these circumstances to build into our schedule(s) a period of up to 30 (thirty) minutes grace. In any event a grace period is invoked, in whole or in part, the time of adjusted time(s) will be made up during or after the period of hire, schedules permitting.
Lost Property :
MAL CENTRAL LIMO hire takes every care to keep you the Customer and your property safe. We cannot, however, under any circumstances take any responsibility for property lost or left or assumed left at any time in the vehicle(s). Make sure that you check and remove all personal property - yours and or your guest(s) - from the limousine(s) whenever you are dropped off, including interim drop(s). In the event any property is found by us and is returned to the depot, it is the Customer’s responsibility to recover the property from our depot and any costs of doing so are yours.
MAL CENTRAL LIMO hire makes every effort to maintain its fleets as often and as thoroughly as it possibly can. MAL CENTRAL LIMO hire has therefore made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the limousine(s) is/are in the best and most reliable condition and are thereby fit for the purpose of use. In such event should a mechanical breakdown occur outside its control MAL CENTRAL LIMO hire cannot therefore be responsible for mechanical breakdown nor for the impact that those unforeseen event(s) might then or there after have.
Airport Requirements :
Where MAL CENTRAL LIMO hire are retained to collect the Customer(s) from arriving flight(s), in particular inbound international flight(s), the customer is required to telephone MAL CENTRAL LIMO hire on +6018 318 2233/ +6018 328 2233 before departing the departure airport to reconfirm the pick-up requirements and to obtain from MAL CENTRAL LIMO hire the relevant chauffeurs mobile/cell number. Upon arrival in KLIA, once you have cleared customs, you need to call the chauffeurs mobile/cell phone so s/he may make their way from the airport parking periphery. MAL CENTRAL LIMO hire will not be held liable for any delays or inconveniences caused if any or the whole of the forgoing is not complied with.
Vehicle Requested :
MAL CENTRAL LIMO hire will provide the Vehicle Requested. However, in the event due to circumstances beyond our control the Vehicle Requested cannot be provided either for the first, the final or other and interim journeys booked we reserve the right to provide substitute vehicle(s) of equal or similar standing and capacity.
FURTHER INFO :
MAL CENTRAL LIMO hire reserve the right to make appropriate charges in the event of any travel sickness, damage and breakages, or if the limousine is left in an unacceptable condition. On some occasions, before departure we may require a bond to cover the cost and this will be returnable at the end of the hire if no expenses are incurred. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SMOKING OR EATING BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE VEHICLE but on longer trips we will gladly carry in the boot your own picnic hampers for consumption outside the limousine. MAL CENTRAL LIMO hire must insist that we run to the agreed timetable so we do not disappoint other Clients, and in some circumstances we reserve the right to charge for extra time on hire.
The following are examples of circumstances, which are not within our control:
• Accidents causing delays to the vehicle.
• Exceptional or severe weather conditions.
• Compliance with requests of the police.
• Deaths and accidents on the road.
• Vandalism and terrorism.
• Unforeseen traffic delays.
• Road Closures.
• Tyre punctures
• Severe traffic congestion.
• Industrial action by third parties.
• Problems caused by other customers.
• The vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official.
• Other circumstances affecting passenger safety.
• This list is not exhaustible.
Where MAL CENTRAL LIMO book for travel on services provided by operators other than MAL CENTRAL LIMO we do so as agents for the operator concerned whose own conditions of carriage will apply and our liability will be confined to travel on our own services.
If MAL CENTRAL LIMO fail for any reason within our control to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination, MAL CENTRAL LIMO will provide suitable transport such as another coach, train, private car, taxi etc. Any reimbursement made by MAL CENTRAL LIMO for the costs of an alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
It is the responsibility of the client that all the information on their MAL CENTRAL LIMO:
MAL CENTRAL LIMO shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses arising directly out of a breach in contract.
MAL CENTRAL LIMO may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our web site, following which all transport reservations will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the web site regularly. The terms governing the purchase of an airport transfer will be the terms in place at the time of your reservation.
Nothing can affect the consumers' statutory rights.
MAL CENTRAL LIMO ’s Terms and conditions are governed by Malaysia Law.
Any dispute between MAL CENTRAL LIMO and a third party, if not resolved by mutual agreement shall be referred to a mediator. However, if mediation is unsuccessful, then the matter of the dispute will be referred to a formal litigation process through the Malaysians courts.
MAL CENTRAL LIMO may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website.