Day 1 Kuala Lumpur => Durban
Day 2 Durban
• Durban City Tour
• Enjoy uShaka Marine World, the largest ocean park Africa.
Day 3 Durban => Port Elizabeth / Plettenberg Bay / Knysna
• Enroute stop at Plettenberg Bay the ‘Jewel of Garden Route’.
• Visit Monkeyland & Birds of Eden.
Day 4 Knysna - Oudtshoorn - Game Lodge
• Visit the famous Cango Caves
• Continue your way to Oudtshoorn, the Ostrich capital of the world, also known as the “Feather Capital of the World”.
• Game Drive
• Enjoy dinner at the lodge.
Day 5 Game Lodge - Cape Town
• Proceed to Cape Town.
• Enjoy Half Day Cape Town City Tour included Table Mountain , Malay Quarter, Castle of Good Hope, House of Parliament and the Company Garden.
• Proceed to V & A Waterfront for shopping
Day 6 Cape Town ~ Peninsula Tour
• Depart on a full day tour of the Cape Peninsula.
Day 7 Cape Town => Kuala Lumpur
• Transfer to airport for return flight.
Day 8 Kuala Lumpur
(3 + 4* class)
02 Nights in Durban
01 Nights in Knysna
01 Night in Game Lodge
02 Nights in Cape Town
Note: In the event if hotel mentioned above is fully booked, similar category will be offered.
Price all inclusive per person in Ringgit Malaysia
|Departure||All in price - Adult |
|All in price - Single||All in price -Child with Bed|
(Twin / Triple)
|Strictly NO TRIPLE allowed. If 3 adults, need 2 rooms (1twin & 1sgl)
For more info, please contact our sales team. Thank You.
• Return Air Ticket by Emirates
• 6 Nights accommodation at 3 & 4 star hotel
• Breakfast x 10 / Lunch x 9 / Dinner x 7
• Sightseeing, tours & transfer as per itinerary.
• Tour guide tipping
• Travel Insurance
• Others personal expenses
♣ Price all inclusive per person in Ringgit Malaysia
♣ Minimum 10 persons to operate per departure without Tour Leader
♣ Minimum 15 persons to operate per departure with Tour Leader
♣ Child twin = Twin Share with Adult
♣ 3rd person on triple sharing based on sleeping couch only. No extra bed provided.
♣ Deviation allowed with minimum surcharge RM300 and subject to seat available and fare different.
♣ Local guide will give commentary in English
♣ Passport must have 2 unused-blank pages (left & right side)