Day 1 Kuala Lumpur Taipei – Taichung (Dinner)
Upon arrival Taipei, proceed to Taichung.
- Chung-she Flower Garden: A stunning floral field by Miaoli’s Mt Huoyan mountainside that never fails to amaze every season of the year.
- Gaomei Wetlands: Taichung most beautiful coastal scenic area, in addition to wetland rich ecological, and can enjoy the whole row of wind power wind turbines, spectacular.
- Yizhong Shopping Street: The large district at North Taichung, entire shopping area has become one of the most popular locations for locals.
Day 2 Taichung (Breakfast/ Lunch)
- Jiji Station: Is a famous tourist destination of Nantou County, it sets with a railway cultural relics Expo.
- Checheng Wood Exhibition Hall: It was a forest transport station, now it serves as the exhibition hall to understand Taiwan’s wood development.
- Carton King Creative Park: Taiwan’s first paper-themed tourism creative park, now become the public for parent-child interaction Creative Park.
- Rainbow Village: After the veteran painted, the village into a new style, and now become the culture characteristics of the village.
- Fengjia Night Market: The largest night market in Taiwan with innovative and diversified snacks.
- Tea Garden
Day 3 Taichung - Nantou (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
- Sun Moon Lake Scenic Area: Surrounded by the mountain, there are a number of scenic trails and resources.
- Lalu Island: The place of the ancestors of Taiwanese aboriginal and is an important landmark in the area.
- Wen Wu Temple: Located in Nantou County, dedicated to East Asian culture in Wen Chang Emperor or Confucius, and similar of Wu Emperor Temple.
- Chingjing Farm: Chingjing farm was established by retired military officers and soldiers. Evergreen Grassland is the most popular attraction and Little Swiss Garden is Europe fairy tale theme.
- Thao Cultural Center
Day 4 Nantou – Taipei (Breakfast/ Lunch)
- Jiufen: A place where you get a chance to taste the local snacks and foods of Taiwan such as Sweet Potato Balls and beef noodle etc.
- Martyr’s Shrine - Is built to commemorate those who sacrifice their lives to achieve something benefits to country and society. Enjoy the guard exchange shift ceremony.
- Shilin Presidential Residence: The late President Chiang Kai-shek and First Lady Soong May-Ling lived a splendid and romantic life here until his passing.
- Shilin Night Market: One of the largest and most well-known night markets in Taipei selling all kinds of Taiwanese traditional street food such as stinky tofu, fried chicken fillet, oyster omelet.
- Tianlu Art Center
Day 5 Taipei (Breakfast)
- Yeliu Geopark: Is home to a number of unique geological formations including the iconic “Queen’s Head”.
- Shifen Water Fall: It is one of the famous scenic spots in Pingxi, New Taipei City. It is a waterfall with beautiful scenery and is the most extensive waterfall in Taiwan.
- Shifen Old Street (Exclude Sky Lantern): Located along the Pingxi largest train station and railways. The streets are lined with considerable number of sky lanterns and souvenir shops.
- Pineapple Cake Factory: In addition to tasting the famous champion pineapple cake, you can also DIY pineapple cake yourself.
- Keelong Temple: Gathering millions of Taiwanese snacks, isit is also known as the Miaokou night market.
Day 6 Taipei (Breakfast)
Day 7 Taipei Kuala Lumpur (Breakfast)
Transfer to airport for departure flight.
2 Nights Taichung Beacon Hotel or similar
1 Night Nantou Liching Garden Villa or similar
3 Nights Taipei Look Hotel or similar
Note: In the event if hotel mentioned above is fully booked, similar category will be offered.
Price all inclusive per person in Ringgit Malaysia
|Departure||All in price - Adult / Child|
(Twin / Triple)
|All in price|
|All in price|
(Child No Bed)
|25Nov'19||RM 2,888||RM 3,688||RM 2,488||Available/ School Holiday
|26Nov'19||RM 2,888||RM 3,688||RM 2,488||Available/ School Holiday
|29Nov'19||RM 2,888||RM 3,688||RM 2,488||Available/ School Holiday
|30Nov'19||RM 2,888||RM 3,688||RM 2,488||Available/ School Holiday
|01Dec'19||RM 2,888||RM 3,688||RM 2,488||Sold Out
|03Dec'19||RM 2,888||RM 3,688||RM 2,488||Sold Out
|For more info, please contact our sales team. Thank You.
• Return Air Ticket by Malindo Air (Included 25kg baggage allowance & meals on board)
• 6 Nights accommodation 3-4 star hotel
• Breakfast x 6 / Lunch x 3 / Dinner x 2
• Sightseeing, tours & transfer as per itinerary
• Tour guide tipping
• Travel Insurance
• Others personal expenses
♣ Minimum 4 persons to operate per departure.
♣ Tour run as Sit-In-Coach with local guide and driver, no Tour Escort.
♣ Tour will conduct in CHINESE.