Day 01 Kuala Lumpur – Warsaw (Dinner)
Warsaw City Tour
Day 02 Warsaw (320km) Poznan (280km) Berlin (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Poznan City Tour
- Walking tour of Old Market Square.
- View the clock tower at Town Hall, Dzialynski Palace, Przemyslaw Castle and Poznan Cathedral.
Day 03 Berlin (Breakfast/Lunch)
Berlin City Tour
- View the famous landmarks of the restored Reichstag (Parliament), Brandenburg Gate and the 210 ft Victory Column.
- Photo stop at the remains of Berlin Wall and Checkpoint Charlie - theWall East-West Berlin during the ColdWar.
- Drive along Unterden Linden Boulevard, pass the State Opera House and Potsdamer Platz.
Day 04 Berlin (200km) Dresden (150km) Prague (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Dresden City Tour
- Walking tour to admire the magnificent Semper Opera and the imposing Zwinger Palace, with its lovely gardens, fountains and sculptures.
- Photo shop at the Church of Our Lady, the signature landmark of Dresden.
DAY 05 Prague (Breakfast/Dinner)
Prague City Tour
- Entrance into the fascinating Prague Castle – the world’s largest ancient castle and the seat and official residence of Czech rulers.
- Walking tour to view St Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica and the Royal Palace.
- Walk down to the iconic 516m long Charles Bridge toward the Old Town and view Astronomical Clock.
- Explore Old Town Square.
Day 06 Prague - Cesky Krumlov (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Cesky Krumlov Walking Tour
- Walking tour of old town
- Entrance to Cesky Krumlov Castle
Day 07 Prague – Brno – Krakow (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Stopover at Brno for lunch, and continue journey to Krakow.
Day 08 Krakow (Breakfast/Lunch)
Krakow City Tour
- Entrance to Wawel Castle. See the State Rooms, the Treasury, Armoury among other exhibits.
- Walking tour of Krakow around the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site barely touched by time.
- Stroll through the grand Old Market Square, see Krakow’s distinctive Cloth Hall and the revered Jagiellonian University.
Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Entrance to the one of the world's oldest operating salt mines. Take an elevator 64m underground for a guided walking tour.
Day 09 Krakow – Banska Bytrisca – Bratislava (Breakfast/Dinner)
Banska Bystrica Tour
- Drive pass Banska Bystrica, a city in the heart of the Slovak countryside.
- Photo stop at Slovak National Uprising Square (SNP) to view the Black Obelisk and St.Francis Xavier Cathedral.
Day 10 Bratislava – Parndorf Designer Outlet – Vienna (Breakfast/Dinner)
- Walking tour of Bratislava around the Old Town to view the Slavok National Theatre, the Main Square and the Primatial Palace.
- Shop at Parndorf Outlet which houses more than 140 brands with reductions in prices of up to 70%.
Day 11 Vienna (Breakfast/Lunch)
Vienna City Tour
- Walking tour of the historic Heroes’ Square to view the Hofbug Palace.
- Drive pass beautiful monuments such as the Town Hall and Parliament along the famous Ring Boulevard.
- Entrance to the majestic Schonbrunn Palace and Gardens, former summer residence of the Habsburg family.
Day 12 Vienna – Budapest (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Budapest City Tour
- Entrance to the hill top castle complex of Fisherman’s Bastion to view the 13th century Matthias Church, the Royal Palace and spectacular city views from its look-out towers.
- Photo stop at St Gellert Hill which offers some of the most panoramic vistas of Budapest.
- Drive pass the monumental Heroes Square and spectacular Parliament building, the third largest in Europe.
- In the evening enjoy a Goulash dinner with Gypsy entertainment.
Day 13 Budapest – Kuala Lumpur (Breakfast)
- Transfer to airport for return flight
DAY 14 Arrival back to Kuala Lumpur
- Arrive home with unforgettable memories.
01 Night in Warsaw
02 Nights in Berlin
02 Nights in Prague
01 Night in Czeky Krumlov
02 Nights in Krakow
01 Night in Bratislava
02 Nights in Vienna
01 Night in Budapest
Note: In the event if hotel mentioned above is fully booked, similar category will be offered.
Price all inclusive per person in Ringgit Malaysia
|Departure||All in price - Adult |
(Twin / Triple)
|All in price - Single||All in price -Child Twin||All in price -Child with Bed
|For more info, please contact our sales team. Thank You.
• Return Air Ticket by Emirates
• 12 Nights accommodation at 4 star hotel
• Breakfast x 12 / Lunch x 8 / Dinner x 9
• Sightseeing, tours & transfer as per itinerary.
• Tour guide tipping
• Travel Insurance
• Others personal expenses
♣ Minimum 15 persons to operate per departure with Tour Leader
♣ Tour commentary in English and Chinese on request basis
♣ Deviation/Stopover in Dubai permitted at min surcharge of RM350 and subject to seat availability and fare difference if any
♣ Most hotels in Europe only allow maximum 3 occupants per room (no quad sharing)
♣ Sequence of the itinerary may vary on the actual tour