Day 1 Kuala Lumpur => Durban
Day 2 Durban
• Visit to Phezulu Village
• Durban City Tour
• Enjoy a ride on the Moses Mabhida Stadium Sky Car & Platform
Day 3 Durban => Port Elizabeth / Plettenberg Bay / Knysna
• Enroute stop at Plettenberg Bay the ‘Jewel of Garden Route’
• Visit Monkeyland & Birds of Eden
Day 4 Knysna
• Guided walking tour to visit the wild cats of Tenikwa
• Knysna city tour
• Enjoy a Dinner Cruise in a Paddle Cruiser
Day 5 Knysna - Oudtshoorn
• Visit the famous Cango Caves
• Continue your way to Oudtshoorn, the Ostrich capital of the world, also known as the “Feather Capital of the World”.
• Buffelsdrift Game Drive
• Enjoy dinner at the lodge.
Day 6 Oudtshoorn - Cape Town
• Travel to Cape Town, via the ROUTE 62
Day 7 Cape Town ~ Peninsula Tour
• Depart on a full day tour of the Cape Peninsula.
Day 8 Cape Town
• Half Day Cape Town City Tour.
• Proceed to V & A Waterfront for shopping
Day 9 Cape Town => Johannesburg
• Depart by flight to OR Tambo (Johannesburg) International Airport.
• Enjoy a Johannesburg City Tour & Soweto Tour
Day 10 Johannesburg
• Visit the Lion and Safari Park.
• Enjoy lunch at the world renowned Carnivore restaurant
• Visit Jewel Africa; a world-class experiential shopping destination
• Proceed to Sandton City for shopping.
Day 11 Johannesburg => Kuala Lumpur
• Transfer to airport for return flight.
Day 12 Kuala Lumpur
• Arrive home with unforgettable memories.
(3 + 4* class)
02 Nights in Durban
02 Nights in Knysna
01 Night in Oudtshoorn
03 Nights in Cape Town
02 Nights in Johannesburg
Note: In the event if hotel mentioned above is fully booked, similar category will be offered.
Price all inclusive per person in Ringgit Malaysia
|Departure||All in price - Adult |
|All in price - Single||All in price -Child share twin|
|23Jul'20||RM16,288||RM18,288||RM15,688||Guarantee - Normal
|Strictly NO TRIPLE allowed. If 3 adults, need 2 rooms (1twin & 1sgl)
For more info, please contact our sales team. Thank You.
• Return Air Ticket by Emirates
• 10 Nights accommodation at 3 & 4 star hotel
• Breakfast x 10 / Lunch x 9 / Dinner x 7
• Sightseeing, tours & transfer as per itinerary
• Tour guide tipping
• Travel Insurance
• Others personal expenses
♣ Price all inclusive per person in Ringgit Malaysia
♣ Minimum 10 persons to operate per departure without Tour Leader
♣ Minimum 15 persons to operate per departure with Tour Leader
♣ Child twin = Twin Share with Adult
♣ 3rd person on triple sharing based on sleeping couch only. No extra bed provided.
♣ Deviation allowed with minimum surcharge RM300 and subject to seat available and fare different.
♣ Local guide will give commentary in English
♣ Passport must have 2 unused-blank pages (left & right side)