DAY 01 ARRIVAL ZAGREB -(140km)- LJUBLJANA (Dinner)
Upon arrival, transfer for tour.
Zagreb City Tour
• Walking tour of Zagreb, the Croatian capital covering the picturesque St. Mark’s Square, St Mark’s Church, the Austro-Hungarian styled Jelacic Square, the 13th century Lotrscak Tower and its adjacent Stone Gate.
DAY 02 LJUBLJANA –(60km)- BLED (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Ljubljana City Tour
• Walking tour of Ljubljana Castle.
• View the Preseren Square, Triple Bridge and Ljubljana Old Town.
DAY 03 BLED (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
• View of white church on an island in the centre of an emerald glacial lake is the symbol of Bled, a romantic alpine resort.
• Enjoy a pleasant trip in a gondola-type boat called a pletna to the island and spend some time at this peaceful sanctuary.
• Entrance to St Maria Church and Bled Castle, the oldest in Slovenia which stands on a steep cliff above Lake Bled.
DAY 04 BLED-(100km)- POSTOJNA CAVES-(350km)-ZADAR (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Postojna Caves Tour
• Guided tour of Slovenia’s Postojna Caves, Europe’s most extensive and renowned caves with a 20km labyrinth of subterranean passages, galleries and chambers, filled with fantastic stalagmites, stalactites and other rock formations.
• Take a ride on a cave train to marvel at the size and splendour of this glorious underground world.
DAY 05 ZADAR-(165km)- SPLIT-(230km)- DUBROVNIK (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
• Entrance to Diocletian’s Palace, built by the Roman Emperor Diocletian in the 4th century.
• Walking tour include Golden and Silver Gates, Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral.
• Walking tour around the Old Town area, its narrow streets barely touched by modernity.
• Drive along the Dalmatian Coast to Dubrovnik.
DAY 06 DUBROVNIK – Pearl of the Adriatic (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Dubrovnik City Tour
• Entrance to the Rector’s Palace, built in harmonious Gothic and Renaissance styles and to the Top of the City Walls for an unforgettable walk along 80 foot high walls.
• Walking tour includes the Bell Tower Clock, Orlando’s Column and Sponza Palace.
DAY07 DUBROVNIK –(130km)- MOSTAR–(130km)- SARAJEVO (Breakfast / Dinner)
Mostar City Tour
• Walking tour includes the old cobbled Ottoman Quarter, with 16th-century mosques, old Turkish houses and many cafés.
• View Stari Most (Old Bridge) which arches over the swirling Neretva River.
DAY 08 SARAJEVO –(350km)- PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK (Breakfast / Dinner)
Sarajevo City Tour
• Stop by the Old Turkish quarter, enjoy free time to browse art galleries, craftsmen shops and outdoor cafes.
DAY 09 PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK –(140km)- ZAGREB (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Plitvice National Park Tour
• Entrance to Plitvice National Park - Croatia’s “Jiuzhai” valley.One of the UNESCO world heritage site.
• See this natural wonderland from wooden footbridges, shuttle buses and electric boats along the lakes, which are renowned for their distinctive colours that change constantly.
DAY 10 ZAGREB – KUALA LUMPUR (Breakfast)
Transfer to airport for departure home.
DAY 11 KUALA LUMPUR
Arrive home with unforgettable memories.
12D10N Balkan Odyssey (Winter *Nov - Apr)
Day 1 Arrival Zagreb - Ljubljana
Day 2 Ljubljana - Bled
Day 3 Bled
Day 4 Bled - Postojna Caves - Zadar
Day 5 Zadar - Split - Dubrovnik
Day 6 Dubrovnik
Day 7 Dubrovnik - Mostar - Sarajevo
Day 8 Sarajevo - Plitvice NP
Day 9 Plitvice NP - Zagreb
Day11 Zagreb - Kuala Lumpur
Day12 Arrival Home
01 Night in Ljubljana, Croatia
02 Nights in Bled,Slovenia
01 Night in Zadar,Croatia
02 Night in Dubrovnik,Croatia
01 Night in Sarajevo,Bosnia
01 Night in Plitvice National Park,Croatia
01 Night in Zagreb,Croatia
Note: In the event if hotel mentioned above is fully booked, similar category will be offered.
Price all inclusive per person in Ringgit Malaysia
|Departure||All in price - Adult |
(Twin / Triple)
|All in price - Single||All in price -Child Twin||All in price -Child with Bed
|For more info, please contact our sales team. Thank You.
• Return Air Ticket by Emirates
• 9 Nights accommodation at 4 star hotel
• Breakfast x 9 / Lunch x 6 / Dinner x 9
• Sightseeing, tours & transfer as per itinerary.
• Tour guide tipping
• Travel Insurance
• Others personal expenses
♣ Minimum 15 persons to operate per departure with Tour Leader
♣ Tour commentary in English and Chinese on request basis
♣ Deviation/Stopover in Dubai permitted at min surcharge of RM350 and subject to seat availability and fare difference if any
♣ Most hotels in Europe only allow maximum 3 occupants per room (no quad sharing)
♣ Sequence of the itinerary may vary on the actual tour