DAY 01 Depart for Milan
DAY 02 Arrive Milan – (260km)- VENETO REGION (Lunch / Dinner)
- Walking tour of Milan to admire the interior of the magnificent Duomo.
- View the La Scala Opera House.
- Marvel at the architecture inside the glass-domed Victor Emmanuel II Galleria.
DAY 03 VENETO REGION (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- Entrance to a glass factory is included to watch the fascinating art of Venetian glass blowing.
- Cruise along the canals of Venice on a waterbus or water taxis.
- Walking tour to see St Mark’s Square, Byzantine Basilica, the famous Bridge of Sighs and the Venetian-Gothic styled Doges Palace.
- Visit to Burano Island - known for its brightly colored fishermen's houses and its casual eateries serving seafood from the lagoon.
DAY 04 VENETO REGION –(290km) – SAN MARINO (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
San Marino Tour
- Walking tour of the old town perched on a hilltop, wander along the well-kept city walls and the fortresses, and enjoy the spectacular views all around. The 61-sq-km Republica di San Marino is Europe's third smallest state after the Vatican and Monaco.
DAY 05 SAN MARINO - (180km)– ASSISI -(185km)– ROME (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- Entrance to St. Francis Basilica, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which an important pilgrimage site in Italy.
- Entrance to the Chiesa Nuova church, birthplace of St. Francis of Assisi, a beloved 13th century Catholic saint.
DAY 06 ROME (Breakfast / Dinner)
Rome & Vatican City Tour
- Walking tour around Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps.
- Shop at the nearby Via Condotti shops.
- Entrance to St. Peter’s Square and St Peter’s Basilica.
- Entrance to the mighty Colosseum and Palatine Museum.
- Photo stop at the Arch of Constantine.
- Drive pass the ancient Roman city, Victor Emmanuel II monument and Piazza Venezia.
DAY 07 ROME -(250km)- THE MALL OUTLET -(35KM)- FLORENCE (Breakfast / Dinner)
- Shopping at The Mall Outlet.
- Overnight at Tuscany region.
DAY 08 FLORENCE - (420km)- LA SPEZIA (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Florence Full Day Tour
- Walking tour of the traffic less historic city centre, from Piazza Santa Croce to Piazza Signoria.
- Walking tour to the hilltop Piazza Michelangelo to view the statue of David and enjoy breath-taking views of this Renaissance splendour.
- Optional : Visit The Leaning Tower of Pisa, known worldwide for its unintended tilt. (If time permitted)
- Proceed to La Spezia for overnight.
DAY 09 LA SPEZIA - CINQUE TERRE - (213km) - BOLOGNA (Breakfast / Dinner )
Cinque Terre Tour
- Visit charming villages and walk the narrow lanes of Manarola, Riomaggiore and Vernazza.
Bologna City Tour
- View the Fountain of Neptune, Kissing Towers and the Piazza Maggiore.
DAY 10 BOLOGNA - KUALA LUMPUR (Breakfast)
- Transfer to airport for return flight
DAY 11 KUALA LUMPUR
- Arrive home with unforgettable memories.
02 Nights in Veneto Region
01 Night in San Marino
02 Night in Rome
01 Night in Tuscany Region
01 Night in La Spezia
01 Night in Bologna
Note: In the event if hotel mentioned above is fully booked, similar category will be offered.
Price all inclusive per person in Ringgit Malaysia
|Departure||All in price - Adult |
(Twin / Triple)
|All in price - Single||All in price -Child Twin||All in price -Child with Bed
|For more info, please contact our sales team. Thank You.
• Return Air Ticket by Emirates
• 8 Nights accommodation at 4 star hotel
• Breakfast x 8 / Lunch x 5 / Dinner x 8
• Sightseeing, tours & transfer as per itinerary.
• Tour guide tipping
• Travel Insurance
• Others personal expenses
♣ Minimum 15 persons to operate per departure with Tour Leader
♣ Tour commentary in English and Chinese on request basis
♣ Deviation/Stopover in Dubai permitted at min surcharge of RM350 and subject to seat availability and fare difference if any
♣ Most hotels in Europe only allow maximum 3 occupants per room (no quad sharing)
♣ Sequence of the itinerary may vary on the actual tour