Day 1 Kuala Lumpur Hanoi (Lunch / Dinner)
Welcome to Hanoi.
- West Lake & Tran Quoc Pagoda: The oldest pagoda of West Lake in Hanoi.
- Photo stop at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex.
- Temple of Literature: First University in Vietnam, on behalf of the Vietnamese Confusion cultural and symbolism.
- Hoan Kiem Lake: The lake is one of the major scenic spots in the city and serves as a focal point for its public life.
- Shopping at 36 Quarter: Very ancient and unique business town area in Hanoi.
Day 2 Hanoi – Sapa (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Depart to Sapa
- Cat Cat Village – located in the hills of the Sapa District, is a great place to witness the distinct culture and traditions of the Hmong people. Witness the daily life of the locals, trek down to the valley near to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall and shop forsome traditional souvenirs and handicrafts right from the craftsmen.
Day 3 Sapa (Breakfast / Lunch/Dinner)
- Today, explore the highest mountain in Indochina – Fansipan. Ride on the Sun World Fansipan Legend Cable Car which conquers the “The Roof of Indochina”, is the highest, longest and most modern system of its type in the world. You will have the never-before opportunity to gaze down and enjoy the magnificent natural landscapes of the Hoang Lien Son Range and Muong Hoa Valley. Breathtaking views and picturesque scenery appear dramatically will definitely set you to thrill. It’s a lifetime experience!
- In the afternoon, leisure time for shopping and walk around Sapa town.
Day 4 Sapa – Hanoi (Breakfast / Lunch)
- Ham Rong Mountain & Sam May (Cloud Yard): Conquering the peak of Ham Rong Mountain to enjoy the imposing panorama view of Sapa Town.
- Transfer back to Hanoi and free at own leisure.
Day 5 Hanoi Kuala Lumpur (Breakfast)
- Transfer to Hanoi International Airport for flight back to Kuala Lumpur.
Price all inclusive per person in Ringgit Malaysia
|Departure||All in price - Adult / Child|
(Twin / Triple)
|All in price|
|All in price|
(Child No Bed)
|For more info, please contact our sales team. Thank You.
• Return Air Ticket by Malindo (Included 25kg baggage allowance & meals on board)
• 4 Nights accommodation 3 star hotel
• Breakfast x 4 / Lunch x 4 / Dinner x 2
• Sightseeing, tours & transfer as per itinerary.
• Tour guide tipping
• Travel Insurance
• Others personal expenses