DAY 01 KL – Vienna (Dinner)
DAY 02 Vienna (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Vienna City Tour
• Walking tour of the historic Heroes’ Square to view the Hofburg Palace.
• Drive pass Town Hall and Parliament along the famous Ring Boulevard.
• Entrance to the majestic Schonbrunn Palace, former summer residence of the Habsburg family.
• Shopping at Kaerntnerstrasse Street.
DAY 03 Vienna-(300km)- Salzburg (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Salzburg City Tour
• Visit Mirabell Gardens, the shooting scene of “The Sound of Music”
• Entrance to Mozart’s birthplace, the “Hagenauer House” where you can see Mozart's child violin, his concert violin, historic instruments and portraits.
• Walking tour to view Festung Hohensalzburg, the largest fully preserved fortress in central Europe and the grand Salzburg Cathedral.
• Spend time at Getreidegasse, Salzburg's most unique shopping street.
DAY 04 Salzburg-(190km)- Innsbruck (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Innsbruck City Tour
• Walking tour to see Emperor Maximilian’s Golden Roof, Triumphal Arch and St Anne’s Column and the Old town with the magnificent mountain range in the background.
• Visit Swarovski crystal shop.
DAY 05 Innsbruck -(180km)– Vaduz -(240km)- Berne (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Today, depart to Vaduz and pass thru Albert Tunnel (3rd longest tunnel in the world).
Vaduz City Tour
• Walking tour of old town to view the Cathedral of St. Florin, Royal Castle, Government House and the city hall.
DAY 06 Berne –(100km)- Chillon –(100km)- Geneva (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Berne City Tour
• Walking tour of Berne covering the Bear Park, home of the Bern's city mascots, the Renaissance-style Parliament building and the City Hall.
• Visit Chillon Castle, an impressive 12th-century water fortress perched on a rocky islet.
DAY 07 Geneva -(85km)- Chamonix –(85km)- Geneva (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Geneva Orientation Tour
• Geneva, the European headquarters of the United Nations.
• Photo stop at the Jet d’Eau lake fountain with water shooting up to 140m high, view the majestic UN Building, the International Committee of the Red Cross and the Jardin Anglais, famous for its large flower clock.
• Ascend on Aiguille du Midi cable car to view the Mont Blanc (Highest peak of the Western Europe alps)
DAY 08 Geneva –(200km)- Zermatt (Breakfast / Dinner)
• Take a shuttle train to the car-free village of Zermatt, one of the Swiss Alps best known resorts.
• Ride the steep slopes of Europe’s highest cogwheel railway to the 10135 feet (3089m) platform of Gornergrat, for a breathtaking view of the magnificent Matterhorn (if weather permit). Witness astounding views of Mont Blanc and many more snow-capped peaks.
DAY 09 Zermatt -(180km)- Mt Titlis -(35km) Lucerne (Breakfast / Dinner)
Mount Titlis Tour
• Take a 45-min rotating cable-car ride to the 10,000 feet summit of Mount Titlis, a glacier paradise offering magnificent views of the Alps.
• Experience Titlis Cliff Walk, the highest elevation suspension bridge in Europe.
DAY 10 Lucerne (Breakfast / Dinner)
Lucerne City Tour
• Walking tour of charming Lucerne. Cross the covered wooden Chapel Bridge with the Water Tower running by it, admire the Lion Monument and take in the scenic beauty of Lake Lucerne.
• Free time for shopping
DAY 11 Lucerne –(55km)- Zurich - Kuala Lumpur (Breakfast / Lunch)
Zurich City Tour
• Walking tour of Zurich includes The Lake, Grosse Munster Church, Our Lady’s Church.
• Shop at Bahnhofstrasse which has all the branded you would like to own.
Transfer to airport for departure home
DAY 12 Kuala Lumpur
Bringing home an unforgettable memory.
2N Vienna, Austria
1N Salzburg, Austria
1N Innsbruck, Austria
1N Berne, Switzerland
2N Geneva, Switzerland
1N Zermatt, Switzerland
2N Lake Lucerne, Switzerland
Note: In the event if hotel mentioned above is fully booked, similar category will be offered.
Price all inclusive per person in Ringgit Malaysia
|Departure||All in price - Adult / Child|
(Twin / Triple)
|All in price - Single||All in price -Child with Bed|
(Twin / Triple)
|For more info, please contact our sales team. Thank You.
• Return Air Ticket by Emirates
• 10 Nights accommodation at Superior Class Hotel
• Breakfast x 10 / Lunch x 7 / Dinner x 10
• Sightseeing, tours & transfer as per itinerary
• Tour guide tipping & Airport taxes
• Travel Insurance
• Others personal expenses
♣ Minimum 15 persons to operate per departure with Tour Leader
♣ Tour commentary in English and Chinese on request basis
♣ Deviation/Stopover in Dubai permitted at min surcharge of RM350 and subject to seat availability and fare difference if any
♣ Most hotels in Europe only allow maximum 3 occupants per room (no quad sharing)
♣ Sequence of the itinerary may vary on the actual tour